About the Company
Founded 35 years ago, the Alzheimer Society of Manitoba exists so that all Manitobans affected by dementia receive the help they need today and have hope for the future. As a province-wide organization, the Society seeks to achieve its mission through community awareness; individual, family and professional education; support programs and research funding.
- Unable to provide up to date event information on their website.
- Staff are frustrated by not being able easily update content.
- The too much disorginaized content to display on their current website.
- Create a calendar and a way to view upcoming events.
- Train staff on use of a Content Management System.
- Create an intuitive way to categorize a large amounts of information